THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Garden

I wasn't invited nor annouced
When I wandered through the garden
And saw a lovely rose.

Beautiful as she is, I am sure that
I'll never pluck
I'll never touch
Until the morning dew.

Despite the quiet sexuality about her
That makes a bee crazy
Buzzing
Daily
About her.

I continue to wander through the garden
Amongest bunnies
so funny
Who makes an asshole of themselves .

Sometime I sit upon a stoop
Beneath the stars
With adoring eyes,
Wishing
And hoping
That the rose some day will be mine .

Now is that a crime ?
To wish
And hope for a flower devine .

I wasn't invited nor annouced
When I wandered through the garden,
And saw a lovely rose.

And it took a while for her to notice
My heart
My style
and the inner being of me.

May I set a date for us to touch awhile
Beneath the moon and the stars
In dark .. How about it ?

1 comments:

cynport247 said...

That was fascinating.