THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2/27/11

I put my friendly on cruise for you
Then unplug my aching heart.
But you find a closer socket
Cause you want love
When you want it, I think.

I can tell by all the sugar you pour
That you want me even more
When I completely do nothing.
Whats up with that ?
Whats jumpin' off ?

The damn page while your on stage
Method acting then retracting
The things once said.

Shit, I thought my ass was so complexed
But surely I must confess
I think you may have been fuckin' with me,
Just alittle.

Then again, I'm just a man,
And I don't fully understand
The moods and the motives of a woman.
Here take this plug, you'll find a closer socket.
You want what you want when you want it,
I think...

1 comments:

25champ said...

RT! This is so true :) ....25champ.blogspot.com