THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Play On Hit Songs

"There was a time"
when I would "twist and shout",
break out in a "cold sweat"
then holler "Please, please baby don't go".

But unlike James Brown
I retired my cape,and got a top hat
then stepped like Fred Astaire.

Down recovery road with a ball change step,
tapping through the highs and lows.
Gracefully like Bill Bogangles.

There's no more "Heartbreat Hotel",
no "Wedding Bell Blues"
cause "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag".

Love don't live here any more,
and hell no, I Don't "Wanna Hold Your Hand".

So, you say I don't take you out enough !
Well dig this "Money Won't Change You But Time Will Take You On".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

high stepping resolve. You get your point across with the blues. Baby sing it one more time, snap to it..
great..just great..I love you with my cuppa.
s