THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lust Time

Long mocha limbs upon my sweaty back,
a cobra clutch, grasping and holding tight.
An extension of meaty thighs and pumping hips.

Squirming while I'm yearning
through panting, whispering breaths.
"Don't stop baby, oh baby don't stop"

Such a full orb moon is out tonight,
soft is her skin, so silky and nice,
bare to my front as slight eruptions hold.

Finger tip touches, dance slightly down my spine,
tickling my fancy then blowing my mind.

She quaked then quivered, my thrust like a sword,
cuts deep her inhibitions, all wildness adored.

Faster and faster, harder then rapidly,
pounding, astoundingly building and building.

Untill the final heave of splender,
quietly rests within my loving arms.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

flow and build up, satiation expressly revealed, a tempest, tasteful.
s