THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fear Not

Fear not, there's still a castle in my heart.

It hides behind laughter and pain.
One debt is pay for human guile;
With torn and bleeding heart, I smile,
And talk without sub- titles .

So far ye have been very, very wise.

Counting my sighs, tears and whispers,
Nay, only you will know, for now
That there's castle within my heart.

My heart beats faster by the day,

For you, from tortured chambers, still now
I feel the lashes of time upon my flesh.
Soothe me with kisses ,

Fear not, there's still a castle in my heart.

Despite the slaying of hope, the tower
Full of lonely nights and restless hours.
Forget me not, today or tomorrow .

So far ye have been very, very wise,

Counting my sighs, my tears and whispers.
Nay, it will be you and only you.
Soothe me with kisses .

Fear not, there's still a castle in my heart.

0 comments: