THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Under Construction

The unwilling gate to my heart creaks open slowly,
And the guards on duty are scared and very worried.

Each hinge it squeaks and as far as I know, this heart
Still requires more repairs, may not hormones rule again.

Beauty and curves they send a friendly summons
Awakening the beast the craves a different peace.

May guards stay armed and check ID and pictures
For some are crazy and as fake as one can be.

Contractors have been here before arranging thoughts,
Tossing whats foolish and erecting new ideas and so on.

Perhaps I should put a sign out but tell this to my heart
Or perhaps the beast who longs to inch much further.

Ok, I'll do what I can to control the beast but listen,
There's room for more improvements in the palace of my heart.

0 comments: