THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lessons Learned

Doom in love somtimes
was listening with my heart
and not hearing each word said.

Oh, the heart can be so foolish,
so I keep a ledger within my mind.

I feed my mind with her current events,
her past accusations gone by.

Keeping my distance
in a suttle kind of way
while protecting my heart from pain.

Time tells all
after the kisses and the loving,
sometimes you'll find all has changed.

In time each motive, will reveal its self,
protecting one's self isn't game.

The human error,
is not carring for your own heart
while giving all our love away..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been said I am too frivolous with my love. I say and quote" Only a heart knows its own sorrow."
and to that end I sare in quote again." Even a fool is thought to be wise if he keeps his mouth shut."

You pen wisdom to a fault.

s